"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Patriotic Bell

 
 I played with my bell block and Sizzix dies in order to make an appropriate wall hanging for the July holiday.  I had this hanging and wondered what it was missing.  Then it came to me.

It needs its clapper.
 
I also worked on sewing on the prairie points to KP's quilt, but all of the stitches have been taken out and I will have to redo. 
I almost dropped the plan to use a mix of fabrics for the points, but after pinning them on I think it looks okay. 
 
 
Have a wonderful day.
God Bless You.


4 comments:

  1. Funny how you can't see for looking sometimes!

    KP's quilt is lovely - I'm not sure that I would have the patience for th prairie points.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bell is fantastic. As for prairie points, I've never done them on a quilt, maybe it's time I tried?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bell,and the prairie points look really sweet !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)