"A very Merry Unbirthday to you, to you. A very Merry Unbirthday to you." from Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland"

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Christmas QAL -It's Sunday and We Are Back

Welcome to everyone joining in today.  I'm back from Mass and can now visit you and see what's going on at your houses. 

 Here's a project I began last night.  I wanted to see how it would look with the plaid, and I like it, but it needs some light fabric somewhere so I will play some more.


Would you like to know what I think.  I'll tell you anyway:)  I think the two day QAL is neat because I can work at a slower pace if I choose to.  It's working for me anyway.  Let me know what you think about it.

7 comments:

  1. The 2 day QAL is great. It allows me to participate at my own pace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekender is working for me too, Joanna - I can fit in the chores as well as the fun stuff like sewing and blogging and visiting around the world too.

    Just putting a post up myself, then nipping to the shop for supplies for baking - I'll post a pic of my Choc Saltine toffee later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely works for me, specially as Saturday is always my housework and laundry day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the plaid fabric works very well! And I love the 2-day QAL, because I'm usually not available on Saturdays. I changed my plan this month because I was so anxious to get started! I plan to work on mine some more later today, but I have to work on a project for work, first. YUK. Looking forward to sewing later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love plaids - this really gives this depth, texture, and a stunning statement. I sew all the time, but I think the 2-day is a great idea so more can come play at their leasure, pace, and time zone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The plaid is great, I love the fact, that although I can only sew for a short time each day, I am able to join in this QAL. I basted some diamonds last night and hope to join them later this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blocks with the plaid...sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. They make my day ;-)